As a three time "Best of Philly" winner, twice featured Chef at Manhattan's James Beard House, Chef Bill Beck has built a reputation for culinary excellence.
For the past 25 years, Chef Beck served as Executive Chef for several prominent Philadelphia restaurants and catering companies, while maintaining and eye on both quality and creativity in his kitchens.
In 1996, Chef Beck founded Pompano Grille, one of Philadelphia's first Cuban-influenced restaurants.
Today, Chef Beck operates Taste! Catering and award winning
Beck's Cajun Cafe
at two historic Philadelphia landmarks
- Reading Terminal Market -
- Philadelphia's 30th Street Station. -
Ask Chef Beck to create a custom menu
for your next event!
Katrina & Jared - The Inn at Glencairn, Princeton, N.J.
“Taste! helped plan a grand opening that clients are still
- Derek Beckman, General Manager, Courtyard Marriott at the Philadelphia Navy Yard
“Thank you for making our 100th Anniversary such a great success!"
- Joanne DeFrancesco, High Swartz LLC
“I can always count on Chef Beck and Taste! for fresh ideas, meticulous planning and flawless execution."
- Allison Kelsey, Economy League of Greater Philadelphia
“Taste! always comes up with great menu ideas that takes my thinking in a new direction. and really adds to our events."
- Allison Loeb, Boston Consulting Group