A refreshing non-alcoholic beverage for the whole family (you can spike this punch with your favorite Vodka.)
- 1 seedless watermelon (approx. 10 lbs.)
- 12 oz. can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- Cut up the watermelon into chunks. Place chunks in an electric blender and process until smooth.
- Strain watermelon through a fine mesh strainer, discard solids.
- Return watermelon to blender, add lemonade concentrate and pineapple juice.
- Blend well and transfer to a pitcher. (You can add simple syrup for an even sweeter punch.)
- Prior to serving, stir and serve chilled over crushed ice.
Simple Syrup (Can be refrigerated for up to a month.)
In a small saucepan, bring 1 c. sugar and 1c. water to a boil, simmer until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool completely before refrigerating.